Planning your wedding can keep you running, literally. Between coordinating your venue, caterer, rentals to finding your wedding dress and tuxedos. Making your arrangements, booking vendors and ironing out the details can take up a lot of your time, mileage and patience.
- One stop shopping, get all your needs on one site from flowers and vases to candles.
- Shop when it is convenient for you and have items shipped right to your doorstep.
Many brides are taking charge of their own wedding flowers and decorations to customize their own wedding look and save money from having to pay a professional. Sites like pinterest and countless wedding blogs, like our own blog.afloral.com, provide unlimited inspiration and DIY tips.
Brides can first narrow down their wedding style and look then work on wedding colors and wedding flowers. Once our DIY brides have some inspiration and an idea on their wedding flower arrangements they can start shopping. Right in their own home on their own time with just a few clicks of the mouse.
The inspiration photo above is courtesy of weddingchicks.com. A fun, simple wedding table centerpiece idea for a rustic wedding theme. We found the wedding flowers, vases and wooden stand all on afloral.com to create our own DIY version of this rustic centerpiece.
- 2 silk carnation stems in orange $1.29 each
- 2 silk half open rose stems in peach, pink $2.29 each
- 2 silk peony stems in salmon $4.29 each
- 4-5 artificial billy button stems $1.99 each
- Blue Mason Jars, 6 pack $10.99
- Rustic round bass wood plaque $10.99
- Assorted small vases around $1.99 each
There you go, one stop shopping. We just put together a simple rustic centerpiece using an inspiration photo and online shopping in under 5 minutes. Now just wait for items to be shipped to you and then assemble them at your convenience.