Are you looking for the most beautiful places to get hitched? Bring your wedding theme to life by taking it on the road to your dream wedding location! Afloral.com is bringing the top destination wedding locations to you, and also giving you the best faux floral options to bring along on your special day!
Silk flowers are a great option when traveling for your wedding. They won’t wilt or die, they will hold up in the heat, and won’t become damaged when taking the long trip to your beautiful destination! Pack them in your suitcase and take them from home to the alter with little fuss.
The desert offers grand and impeccable cacti, wild grasses & shrubs, and barren landscapes that create a blank canvas for you to create your dream wedding. Saying your “I-Do’s” as the sun sets in a full desert sky will feel like a dream come true!
If you’re traveling to the desert in Utah, it only makes sense to bring your favorite flowers with you. Just because you are heading to an area known for it’s lack of vegetation does not mean your dream of a lush bridal bouquet has to wither away, this is where faux flowers enter into your destination wedding planning.
Create a bouquet featuring artificial burgundy dahlias and white peonies as the focal point. Accent these statement flowers with brown artichokes, spiky cacti, and bold protea for the perfect desert look. Incorporate silver dollar eucalyptus to finish your bouquet with refreshing greenery.
If you’re tying the knot in the deserts of Arizona lighten up your bouquet with pretty pink peonies and dahlias. Give your bouquet life with green berries and sprays of eucalyptus. The two tones of green will truly make your bouquet pop!
If sandy deserts aren’t quite your idea of a dream wedding destination, maybe sandy beaches are more your style. Your wedding will feel like your dream vacation and the best day of your life all in one. From the beach with sky blue waters and warm sand, to regions that offer the most diverse of rainforest, you will have plenty of gorgeous backdrops to choose from!
Beautiful southern beaches probably hold countless memories of spring breaks and trips with the family. Travel to your favorite vacation destination for your wedding day. Have your favorite flowers ready to go when you pack up your shorts, flip flops and wedding gown. With artificial bouquets you can make your bouquet months before your wedding.
Maybe Miami is more your style? Miami beach oceanfront hotels are a great place to travel for your wedding to combine tropical weather and a thriving city energy. This space offers the opportunity for many wedding themes from tropical beach, modern, and even vintage!
Tropical silk florals such as phalaenopsis orchids, hibiscus, and anthurium and large tropical leaves will truly enhance your tropical wedding vision!
If your destination wedding takes you to the Caribbean save on time and money (but not beauty) with a silk flower bouquet. Faux flowers look so fresh that they have even fooled Customs… but they can safely travel around the world with ease.
Walk down the aisle with a glorious mountains around you. You can’t create this grand backdrop!
Travel to Colorado for mountain vistas and golden aspens. Make your own real touch bouquet with premium artificial peonies and calla lilies. Even with this view, your faux floral wedding bouquet will still be the star of the show! Your wedding flowers will stay forever fresh, meaning you can bring them home with you as a lasting keepsake.
If your dream location doesn’t have the natural beauty you have envisioned, fill in your aisles with artificial wild flowers. Sometimes Mother Nature needs a little help, so make your destination wedding venue perfect with faux flowers and greenery.
Find inspiration in the natural hues found at your destination for your wedding color palette. Bring out the beauty of your flowers and your surroundings.
Many couples travel from one city to another for their nuptials. With the internet, it is so easy to explore your destination inch by inch and prepare for your big day.
Another thing the internet is great for is shopping online for your wedding flowers! Take a virtual tour of your city venue and choose flowers to fit your destination. With faux stems you are free to pick flowers that are “in bloom” no matter of the season. Bold colors and vibrant blooms will look right at home in your urban locale.
Use city landmarks and street art as a part of your wedding planning.
A weddingmoon is a great way to combine international travel with your wedding day. A cruise or resort on a pristine beach is what most of us think when the words “destination wedding” are brought up, but you can use your wedding as an excuse to travel to countries you have always dreamt of.
Say your vows surrounded by glaciers and volcanos in Iceland. Large organic bouquets will give your wedding photos an ethereal beauty. Fill your bridal bouquet with ranunculus, berries, helleborus, and a variety of unique flowers and greenery. Tie long silk ribbons that will blow in the wind behind you.
Or you could be dreaming of you and the love of your life walking the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland. Your artificial flower bouquet may need a little fluffing when you unpack them after their international flight, but the lush silk peonies and ranunculus will not let you down!
(1) Florist: Southern Blossoms Floral | Photographer & Designer: Jessica E. Photography | Hair & Makeup: Sierra’s Beauties | Dress: Sassy Chic Bridal | Jewelry: Mountain Made | Cake: Bake Me a Kake | Calligraphy Menu Runners: White Lily Lane Floral Design Studio | Macrame Table Runner: Ballantyne Design | Table: Autumn Wood Work | Plates: Pier 1 Imports | Fruit & Food: Harmons Neighborhood Grocery | Cactus: Star Nursery | Wedding Invitations: Janeze Designs | Models: Scott & Kassidy Murdoch | Flowers & Greenery: Afloral.com
(2) Florist: Sarahs Garden Style | Photographer: Kir2ben Photography | Stylist: Cassie Jones |
(1) Florist: Kristian Designs | Photographer: Rachel Strickland Photography | Event Design: Jodi Jackson with Savannah Wedding Dreams | Event Rentals: Ranco Tent Rentals | Dresses: Ivory and Beau | Jewelry: Tanisha Perkins with Premier Jewelry, Inc. | Hair: Lindsay Shuman with Posh Hair by Lindsay| Makeup: Make-up by J. Ford | Cake: RevaCakes | Invitations: Lauren Rich with One Nine Design Co. | Models: Shae and Kyle Sherfesee & Brooke McCarter | Flowers:Afloral.com
(2) Florist: J Morgan Flowers | Photographer: Claudia Rios Photography | Flowers: Afloral.com | Planner: Busy Bee’s Weddings & Events | Tux Shop: Tux Shop Palm Beach | Lighting: Illumene | Dress: Brittany Burns Bridal | Linens: Atlas Party Rentals | Invitations: Paper and Lace | Ring: BRP Luxury | Venue: Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa | Videographer: Lotus7 Films
(3) Flowers: KSS Photography & Afloral.com | Photographer: KSS Photography |Resort: Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort | Boutique: Forever Yours Bridal | Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
(1) Florist & Bride: Blooming Bouquet | Photographer: Melissa Plantz Photography | Venue: Gorrono Ranch
(2) Floral Design & Styling: Sarah Winward | Photographer: D’arcy Benincosa | Dress: Houghton NYC from Loho Bride | Makeup & Hair: Bella Cosa Beauty | Model: Lauren Blesdoe | Flowers: Afloral.com | Paper suite: The Little North Sea Studio
(3) Florist: White Lily Lane | Photographer: Kailee Matsumura | Dress: Mon Cheri Bridals | Makeup & Hair: Sydney Keene
(1) Florist & Bride: Begonia Rose Co. | Photographers: Andrew Pavloff of Bellagala and Bridgette Davis of BeeGee Photography | Venue: Millennium Hotel in Minneapolis | Flowers: Afloral.com
(2) Flowers & Bride: Sarah Fusco | Photographer: Ayres Photography | Venue: Pearl @ The Webb
(3) Stylist: Beauty in the Making | Photographer: Simply Splendid
(1) Florist: Lindsay Coletta Designs | Photographer: Tulle and Grace Photography | Dress: Rime Arodaky | Makeup & Hair: Jennifer Nieman
(2) Flowers & Photography: Kay English Photography | Dress: Mark Zunino from Kleinfeld Bridal | Veil: Cosentino & MBM Calligraphy | Venue: Ashford Castle