We have all seen the Pins and wondered if we could make it work. These brides dared to make their own wedding bouquets and NAILED IT!Bohac Photography / Via afloral.com
- This bride combined silk peonies with dried flowers from the first bouquet her groom ever gave her. The absolute picture of romance. Life Expression Photography / Via afloral.com
- Any bridesmaid would be over the moon to carry this beauty. Jessica Ranae Photography / Via stylemepretty.com
- Could this bouquet get any prettier?! You would never know they were silk flowers!
- Some brides are lucky enough to have their mother make their bouquets.Morgan Marie Photography / Via afloral.com
- Or this one. Floral Designs By Logue / Beyond the Flash Photography / Via afloral.com
- Or if your like this bride, have your crafty bridesmaid make your bouquets! This destination bride’s bouquets looked so real they even surprised customs when they arrived at the Jamaican airport. Julius & James / Via theknot.com
- DIY Bride + Silk Flowers + Destination Wedding = PerfectionKeila Nieves Photography / Via keilaphoto.com
- This handmade bouquet is picture perfect Ajbartell / Via afloral.com
- As if this bouquet wasn’t beautiful enough, this DIY bride made a floral crown to match!Magnolia Adam’s Photography / Via glamourandgraceblog.com
- Every bride dreams of a bouquet filled with pink peonies and this savvy DIY-er made it happen. Juyubee / Via afloral.com
- This bouquet is simple, elegant AND handmade! Does it get any better than this. Jessica Blex Photography and Design / Via afloral.com
Now get out there and DIY!