Our bride Christi is having an outdoor ceremony on a lake. Her bridesmaid dresses are dark silver color. She likes a outdoorsy and fresh from the garden look for the bridesmaids and something mostly cream and green for her bouquet.
Bouquet Inspiration Photo: Kelly Cameron Photography
Our bride Emily’s wedding is September 27,2014. Her colors are dusty rose, powder blue and mint. She wants a traditional/vintage theme.
Allison’s bridesmaids will be in soft aqua, guys will be in light grey, and she will be in ivory lace. She wants a very romantic, but unique cascading bouquet and her favorite flower is calla lilies.
Bouquet Inspiration Photo: Steven Bruce Design
Search the Blog
Have Your Wedding Colors?
Let Mindy make you a personal wedding flower inspiration board. Get Started »
Don’t know where to start?
Give us a call at 1-888-299-4100 for a free floral consultation.
Get the Latest Posts
Enter your email address to get the news and inspiration from our wedding blog.
You can leave the list at any time. Removal instructions are included in each message.
Powered by WPNewsman
- The Meaning Behind Five Popular Wedding Rituals
- Inexpensive Glitz and Glam Wedding Table Decor
- Summer Sunflower Bouquet ~ Chris’s Inspiration Board
- Using Your Astrological Sign to Pick Wedding Colors
- Vintage Pink Daisy & Rose Bouquet ~ Crystal’s Inspiration Board
- 3 Purple Wedding Color Combinations
- Wedding Planning: What is Color?
- Blue Iris Wedding Flowers ~ Jaime’s Inspiration Board
- Pink & Gold Wedding Bouquet ~ Krystle’s Inspiration Board
- Peacock Wedding Flowers ~ Alisha’s Inspiration Board