Spring is right around the corner. Brides will be looking for a fresh wedding flower look to accompany this change in season. Popular wedding trends like vintage weddings and trendy flower choices will influence the season’s look.
Baysidebride.com showcased some beautiful wedding flower bouquets to keep an eye out for this spring season, whether bold and bright, soft and romantic or modern and trendy, bouquets choices can run the gamut for whatever a bride is looking for. I fell in love with this soft, romantic wedding flower bouquet with pink, white roses, white anemones, dusty miller and berry sprays, lace ribbons adds a vintage touch.
- 7-8 Rose Bud Sprays in Antique Pink
- 10-12 Open Rose Bud in White
- 5-6 Silk Anemones in Cream
- 6-8 Dusty Miller Sprays in Gray Green
- 4-5 Berry Sprays
- Ribbon wrap with lace and bouquet jewel or charm
- Tools: floral tape and wire cutters
- Trim greenery from rose and anemone stems.
- Build your bouquet by starting with pink roses and white roses to create the shape and foundation of your bouquet.
- Next incorporate the berry sprays around the rose stems at the same height, anemone stems in cream can be slid in as accents, sitting a tad bit higher than the other stems.
- Your final stems to add dusty miller can sit along the base of the bouquet, facing out and downwards.
- Secure the stems with floral tape and trim the flower ends to be even.
- Finishing touches add ribbon wrap like lace ribbon decorated with a bouquet charm to complete your bouquet.
Remember faux flowers are durable and versatile, play around with your stems as you arrange them. You can bend and twist stems to get just the right angles. Once everything is in place you can go back and tweak your arrangement.
This romantic bouquet is the perfect fit for a spring wedding. It is soft and feminine with a vintage touch. Dusty miller, anemone and vintage lace are all big wedding trends right now. They are combined beautifully to complement each other in this vintage wedding bouquet. Pink roses give us a pop of warm color while the dusty miller and berry sprays make a play on shape and texture.