Nyssa writes: Please help. My colors are wisteria purple, olive green, and cream. I love hydrangeas. I’m having a subtle steam punk wedding next year and I would love to in corporate maybe those small play teacups? Just an idea. And I really don’t like just a ball of flowers to hold. I like something that flows. Thank you Nyssa
To recreate and view the floral stems used to recreate this vintage bouquet, please click HERE:
- 5 Olive Green Cabbage Roses
- 2 Cream Mini Rose Sprays
- 1 Blue Preserved Hydrangea Bundles
- 2 Lavender Mini Rose Sprays
- 2 Green Hydrangea Blooms
- 1 Dusty Miller Bush
- 1 Curly Willow Branch
- Blue & Purple English Rose and Hydrangea Bouquet for your bridesmaids
- Wrap each bouquet with Natural Jute Ribbon.
- Add some Vintage Cast Iron Skeleton Keys to accent the bouquets.