In the midst of planning your wedding, the dress, the flowers, music, seating chart, have you thought about your marriage? Here are some topics you might want to discuss as you approach your big day.
The wedding dress on its own is a work of art and has no trouble commanding oohs and ahhs from onlookers, but dress it up with unique accessories and complimentary pieces and you’ll be wearing a Van Gogh.
From flapper fashion to short, sleek cuts, the Roaring Twenties is one of our most coveted style eras—so we were excited to see these effortlessly chic, uniquely feminine looks popping up on runways and aisles everywhere. Whether you’ve got your heart set on a traditional ceremony or a casual daytime bash, versatile 20s-inspired hair and makeup fits the bill and adds a burst of stylish sophistication.
Search the Blog
Get the Latest Posts
Enter your email address to get the news and inspiration from our wedding blog.
You can leave the list at any time. Removal instructions are included in each message.
Powered by WPNewsman
- Afloral.com DIY – Ribbon Wedding Backdrop DIY
- Afloral.com DIY – Beach Wedding Sandal
- Coral and Navy Wedding Centerpiece ~ Jennifer’s Inspiration Board
- Fall Wedding Flowers DIY Bouquet ~ Cole’s Inspiration Board
- Peach Wedding Flowers ~ Diane’s Inspiration Board
- Rustic Orange Wedding ~ Alisha’s Inspiration Board
- Glam Sunflower Wedding Bouquet ~ Donna’s Inspiration Board
- Blue & Purple Winter Wedding ~ Brittany’s Inspiration Board
- Fall Orange Bittersweet Centerpiece ~ Shakeena’s Inspiration Board
- Peacock Quinceanera Party ~ Rachel’s Inspiration Board