Leanne writes: Hi there, My wedding is on July 26, 2014. It is small gathering of 50 people. There will be one bridesmaid, 3 flower girls, and I will need a boutonniere for the groom best man, both fathers and corsages for the mothers as well. Our wedding colors are light pink and dark olive green (my fiancé is in the military). I was hoping to use the flowers to make some contrast, so perhaps a few bright pink flowers in the bouquet, but I have no idea where to start. What are your suggestions?
To recreate and view the realistic floral stems used to in this vintage inspiration bouquet, please click HERE:
- 3 Cream Hydrangea Blooms
- 1 Green Amaranthus Sprays
- 3 Cream Seed Sprays
- 5 Pink & Cream Ranunculus Sprays
- 2 Rosey Pink Garden Roses Sprays
- 1 Lamb’s Ear Spray Greenery
- Pink & Cream Rose & Hydrangea Bouquet for your bridesmaids
- Wrap your bouquets with Olive Green Taffeta Ribbon
- Pink Rose Kissing Ball for your flower girl to carry
- Choose from our premade Boutonnieres & Corsages to save time.
Happy Planning, Mindy