DIY projects are everywhere, from household projects, fashion to beauty products. Their popularity grows because DIY projects can give you just what you want and save you money.
Why not DIY your wedding flowers? You can customize your flower arrangements to the right colors, types and style while saving a ton of money.
Today I have two fabulous DIY wedding flower arrangements, that require minimal materials, are simple and affordable. Submersible wedding centerpieces are a hot new wedding trend made up of basic materials, flowers, vases and water. Add a few accessories like candles to dress up the arrangement. Best of all make these arrangements for under $20 each vase!
DIY Submersible Orchid & White Ginger Centerpiece
- Trim your floral stems to the height or just a bit over the cylinder vase.
- Once stems are trimmed the same length bring the stems together. To achieve the same look as the afloral.com centerpiece use 2 orchid stems upright and turn 1 ginger stem upside down, so that the flower is at the bottom of the arrangement.
- Gently twist the stems together and secure them in place with a waterproof adhesive.
- Place the floral arrangement into the vase and fill it with water about 3” from the top. Finishing touches, add a floating candle for an accent.
DIY Square Submersible Centerpiece
- Trim the flowers from the dendrobium orchid spray (about 9 flowers per spray).
- Place flower blooms loosely around the square vase to be seen on all four sides.
- Fill with water and finish with a floating candle on top.
Submersible flower arrangements are sleek and beautiful the perfect fit for an elegant, modern or chic wedding. They are a step away from traditional floral centerpieces but showcase elegant flower stems in a stunning new way.