If you’re a no fuss kinda girl, chances are you’re using premade bouquets on your wedding day. Some have the crafting eye and patience to be DIY brides, but others just want simple, hassle free wedding flowers.
Afloral.com offers a large selection of stunning premade wedding bouquets. We have boho bouquets, rustic bouquets, traditional bouquets, and that’s just to name a few. They are gorgeous and totally affordable. But, what if you fall in the middle? What if you love the ease of preparation the premade bouquets have to offer, but really would love to make it your own? Have no fear, the anticrafter is here to offer a simple solution.
I’ve come up with a list of five different ways to dress up your premade bouquet. This way, you don’t have to mess with bundling together individual stems, but you still can carry a unique wedding bouquet on your big day.
1. Bouquet Wrap The majority of our premade bouquets do not come with bouquet wrap. Pick a ribbon that fits your theme and style, and wrap away. To wrap a premade bouquet, you usually need about one foot of ribbon, and 2-3 corsage pins.
2. Brooches + Bouquet Bling If you’re a glamourous bride, you might want to add a little bling to your bouquet. Some of our bling comes on a pick, and others are just pins. Either pin it to one of the silk stems, or wrap the pick up in the bouquet.
3. Bundle together 2-3 premade bouquets for a fuller look.
4. Bundle together 2-3 different bouquets for a unique look.
5. Attach a charm or family heirloom to the bouquet wrap. Many brides like to use a family necklace or charm as their something old or something borrowed. Attach it to the ribbon you wrap your bouquet with, it’s the perfect accent. If you don’t have that, use one of our photo lockets or keys.