Picture this DIY dahlia, river rock arrangement as your fall wedding centerpiece. Rich fall hues, natural elements in a stylish arrangement.
Three products, afloral.com’s silk dahlias, a square glass vase and river rocks keep it simple, natural yet fashionable. Step up your country wedding, keep it fresh and current with this fall country chic look.
- 3-5 stems, 3 colors (burgundy, burnt orange, white) of medium silk dahlias
- 4-6 mini dahlias
- 5” square glass vase
- River rocks
- Floral wire cutters, optional votive candles
- Using floral wire cutters snip the stems of the medium and mini dahlias about 6 – 7” in length.(if you are using a 5” glass vase you want the flower heads to sit higher than the ridge of the vase)
- Fill your glass vase half full with river rocks.
- Start arranging several medium dahlia stems, enough to fill out the top of the vase.
- Once you are happy with the medium dahlias start to slide the mini dahlia stems in between the flower heads to finish filling out the arrangement. Adding the mini dahlia stems last will allow them to rest just above the medium flower heads.
The square glass vase gives a modern look to this arrangement, with crisp, clean lines. The pairing of soft, silk flowers and smooth, rounded river rocks are a bit different than your traditional floral arrangement keeping with the fresh look. Afloral.com has created another beautiful, easy fall arrangement with 3 products and 4 DIY steps. The perfect fit for any level DIYer and budget wedding.
A touch of romance can be added with softly lit votive candles to accent the arrangement and a sprinkle of mini dahlia heads along the moss table runner. Simple, natural, chic.