Watch this video and get inspirational ideas for natural, green wedding chairbacks. These green wedding chairbacks are so easy, even a DIY newbie can do them!
About KristenKristen identifies as a serial entrepreneur, fame addict, and closet foodie who just happens to have a gift for the gab. She is the "anti-crafter" of the Afloral blog, trying to connect with brides who are all thumbs and no patience. When not blogging, she might be found Instagraming pretty pictures of her wardrobe, elbows deep in a new business idea, or throwing a solo dance party.
By Kristen on April 20, 2012 in Color Themes, Décor and Arrangements, Design and Décor, Flower and Decoration Trends, HOW TO - DIY Guides, INSPIRATION - Trends & Ideas, LEARN - Flower & Décor Basics, Wedding Themes
By Kristen on April 18, 2012 in Bouquets, Color Themes, HOW TO - DIY Guides, INSPIRATION - Trends & Ideas, Wedding Trends
Click Here for More Wedding Design Ideas and Inspiration
Search the Blog
Get the Latest Posts
Enter your email address to get the news and inspiration from our wedding blog.
You can leave the list at any time. Removal instructions are included in each message.
Powered by WPNewsman
- Afloral.com DIY – Ribbon Wedding Backdrop DIY
- Afloral.com DIY – Beach Wedding Sandal
- Coral and Navy Wedding Centerpiece ~ Jennifer’s Inspiration Board
- Fall Wedding Flowers DIY Bouquet ~ Cole’s Inspiration Board
- Peach Wedding Flowers ~ Diane’s Inspiration Board
- Rustic Orange Wedding ~ Alisha’s Inspiration Board
- Glam Sunflower Wedding Bouquet ~ Donna’s Inspiration Board
- Blue & Purple Winter Wedding ~ Brittany’s Inspiration Board
- Fall Orange Bittersweet Centerpiece ~ Shakeena’s Inspiration Board
- Peacock Quinceanera Party ~ Rachel’s Inspiration Board