DIY these adorable Flag Mason Jars! This is the perfect centerpiece for your 4th of July and Memorial Day celebration.
This DIY has two easy steps. First you will paint your mason jars and then you will arrange your centerpiece.
1) Gather your supplies. You will need mason jars, paint (we chose to spray paint the jars white first but you can use red, white and blue acrylic paint as well), brushes or sponges, and painters tape.
2) Spray paint the jars white. You may also choose to paint the jars by hand with white acrylic paint. Give the jars plenty of time to dry before you start the next step.
3) Tape off the areas you will be painting over. Create horizontal stripes on two of the jars and stars on the third.
4) Paint the two jars with the horizontal stripes red and the jar with the stars blue. Give the jars plenty of time to dry before you remove the tape.
5) After the tape is removed you may need to touch up some spots with red, white, and blue paint before you move on to Step Two.
2) Cut the floral foam so that it will fit in the mouth of the mason jar.
3). Cut the flower stems to size and arrange them in the mason jar.
4) Wrap the jars in raffia or ribbon for a little something extra and you are done! Arrange on your holiday table and enjoy.